Motivational Fitness Quotes with Inspirational Images

Destinations

» » » Motivational Fitness Quotes with Inspirational Images

Today, fitness has been an ongoing trend, especially to Americans. Why Americans are so fascinated with extreme fitness is answered by New York Times. 

Everyone has a desire to get fit, it is just a matter of willingness, funny goodnight quotes and motivation that is needed to achieve it. However, some would rather sit on the couch and lay on the bed instead of striving for a healthier body because it is easier to be lazy than do something. Some get demotivated with the thought of extreme sweating, sticky feel, and sore muscles. Some would rather rest and sleep and most have no time for it because of work. 


But there is always a way to get fit while having fun. Physical fitness can be achieved with multitudes of options like Muay Thai, and Zumba. It does not matter how small the progress is, what is important is to always find a way to get moving. Here we have collected motivational fitness i am sorry quotes to help you stay inspired.

1. Skinny girls look good in clothes; Fit girls look good naked.

2. I’m working on a new me not because the old me is  bad but because the old me can improve.

3. You can have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.

4. I will not starve for this, but I will work hard for this. It may take longer doing it the healthy and right way. But it will last longer this way. I will be better and I will be happy.

5. I’m not training for a 5k. I’m not preparing for a competition. I’m not trying to set a new record. I’m not trying to impress you. I’m saving my life.

6. Don’t stop trying just because you’ve hit the wall. Progress is progress no matter how small.

7. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.

8. For me, exercise is more than just physical – it’s therapeutic.

9. I will make sweat my best accessory. I will run harder than my mascara.

10. It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.

11. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.

12. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.

13. A lot of women like to be super tiny, but I don’t want a child’s body. I want a woman’s body that is extremely fit.

14. Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.

15. Don’t quit you’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.

16. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

17. I don’t want another girl’s body. I want my body, but leaner, stronger, and healthier.

18. What seems impossible today will one day become your warm up.

19. Create health habits, not restrictions.

20. Get fit in the gym; lose weight in the kitchen.

21. I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I’ll be darned if I’m not trying my hardest.

22. Losing weight is hard. Being overweight is hard. Choose your hard.

23. Crawling, falling, puking, crying, blood, and pain are acceptable. Quitting is not.

24. Wake up with determination; Go to bet with satisfaction.

25. Earned not given.
26. Your fitness is 100% metal. Your body won’t go where your mind doesn’t push it.

27. Make your body the sexiest outfit you own.

28. Sweat is just fat crying.

30. The question isn’t “Can you?” It’s “Will you?”

31. The body achieves what the mind believes.

32. An hour workout is 4% of your day. quotes.

33. If you’re tired of starting over then stop giving up.

34. Train insane or remain the same.

35. You are what you eat… so don’t be fast, cheap, easy or fake.

36. Sore. The most satisfying pain.

37. I can and I will.

38. Workout because you love your body not because you hate it.

39. Clear your mind of can’t.

40. It’s not always easy, but it’s always worth it.

41. Don’t stop when it hurts; stop when you’re done.


42. It hurts now, but one day it’ll be your warm up.

43. Stop wishing and start doing.
44. Become a morning person.

Share

You may also like

Không có nhận xét nào

Leave a Reply

Feature