40 best hurting quotes for her and him

Destinations

» » 40 best hurting quotes for her and him

Hurting quotes will let you realize the agony of being hurt.  Each of us may have experienced being heartbroken.  Yes, it can happen to anyone at any time.  Sometimes it’s better when you are alone since nobody will be able to hurt you. If somebody hurts you then the best thing that you can do is to move on with your life.  You can still find your true i love you quotes for him.



Here, we have handpicked some hurting quotes which will demonstrate how it really feels like when you are being hurt by someone who is close to your heart.

29. It’s hurting again.

30. When people hurt you, think of them like a sand paper.

31. Stop falling.  Stop texting back.  Stop getting your hopes up.

32. I hope you’ll realise how much you’re hurting me someday.

33. Letting go is hard, but sometimes holding on is harder.

34. It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

35. Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say “I’m used to it.”

36. Not all scars show not all wounds heal.

37. If you were happy before you met someone, you can be happy when they’re gone.

38. My pain is killing me.  My obsessive thoughts are hurting me.

39. It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to i love u quotes.

40. God determines who walks into your life.  It’s up to you to decide…

41. People push you to your limits, but when you finally explode and fight back…

42. In life you don’t get people you WANT, you get those you NEED.

10. My kindness is a sign of strength and not weakness.

11. If you left me without a reason, do not come back with an excuse.

12. I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk away.

13. Sometimes, you just have to wonder how many times someone you care about has to hurt you.

14. My heart never knew loneliness until you went away.

15. Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.

16. That awkward moment when you think you’re important to someone, and you’re not.

17. Love is a cycle… When you love, you get hurt…

18. Just because we can’t be together, doesn’t mean I don’t love you.

19. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a short quotes about love.

20. Love hurts when it changes us.

21. Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.

22. I was born to be real, not to be perfect.

23. Do u love me? Please lie and say yes…

24. How are you? FINE.

25. Love hurts.  But sometimes it’s a good hurt.

26. Sometimes all I can really do is cry… because I’ll never be yours, and you’ll never be mine.

27. So, it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.

28. Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought -useless and disappointing.

Share

You may also like

1 40 best hurting quotes for her and him

  1. I’m sorry I was his biggest mistake while he was the BEST thing to ever happen to me."The heart was made to be broken." Hurt Status.

    Trả lờiXóa

Feature